Today, the needs of individuals and companies for products and services change very quickly under various drivers. At the same time, the technologies which make possible to produce these products and services progress continuously especially in industrialized countries. This combination generates many opportunities and threats on a country, region, industry type, and company-wide basis. If these opportunities and threats are competently analyzed and a dynamic technology strategic plan is developed, not only survival, even a sustainable growth can be achieved.
We offer comprehensive technology research services for transforming changing drives and technologies to opportunities, and prevent them from being threats for our customers.
Below we have presented our technology research services in four titles:
- Technology Road Maps
- Technology Study
- New Technology Search
- Technology Driver Research
Our Technology Research Service Formats
- Report: Preparation of a written report. Reports could be one-off, or could be generated periodically in order to keep up with the changing technologies.
- Presentation: Oral presentation of the research results to the stake holders.
- Training: Provision of training in specific new technology areas.
Benefits of Technology Research:
Expected outcomes of technology research services for our customers:
Generation of a knowledge base encompassing the present status and future predictions about the products and technologies relevant to company. This knowledge base shall be one of the main reference sources in strategic planning studies for the company.
Determination of products and services which would satisfy targeted market needs, and steering of business development activities accordingly.
Determination of technologies which are needed for the manufacturing and provision of the products and services specified above together with the specified qualifications. Allocation of investment resources accordingly.
For those technologies yet to be developed, planning of in-house or outsourced research and development activities as appropriate.
Determination of technologies and products which are in the development or commercialization phase and determined to offer important advantages, and their utilization.
Finding and documenting of technologies and products presently available in the world but not available in the open literature.
Development of new products and services by using commonly available technologies.
Akademi Technology Research Services
This service aims the following outputs for a given sector with boundaries relevant for our customer:
- Determination of relevant products and services at various developmental phases together with their alternatives
- Performance targets
- Technology adaptation opportunities
- Development road maps
This service encompasses the following studies for determining:
- Drivers acting on the products and services relevant for our customer:
- Possible deficiencies of the available products and services
- Performance targets for remedying the deficiencies found
- Global evaluation of the products and services and drivers acting on them
- Technological capabilities required for achieving the performance targets on the products and services
- Global evaluation of the required technologies
- Alternatives for acquiring the required technologies (In-house or outsourced R&D, technology transfer, etc), and the preferred method
This research service encompasses a detailed study and reporting of defined products, services, and technologies. Such a study on the present status of technologies is necessary for developing a corporate strategy for the utilization of these technologies for the operations of a company.
Please contact us for your technology study needs listed below and others.
INFORMATION SYSTEM TECHNOLOGIES
|NEW AUTOMOTIVE TECHNOLOGIES
This service encompasses the searching and reporting of innovative products, services and technologies both locally and globally and reporting of the following information:
- Basic concepts
- Commercialization possibilities
This study covers the research and reporting on the drivers which cause changes in products, services, and technologies which are already developed or under development in a defined sector.
Drivers may give rise to appearance in a market of new products, services, and technologies which are not known or utilized in a certain way. Examples of drivers are environmental factors, global political or economical changes, changes in the market needs, changes in local or global legislations, technological advances, etc.